Corporate Criminal Tax Evasion
Brand-Rex operates within global markets; doing business with companies based across the world.
A commitment to behaving responsibly is at our core and it extends to everything we do, and to
those with whom we interact.
Tax evasion deprives governments of the revenues they need to provide vital public services. We
expect the businesses and people we engage with to comply with their tax obligations. We will
not tolerate any of our partners, employees, agents or business partners knowingly assisting or
encouraging tax fraud by any of the clients, suppliers or others that we do business with anywhere
in the world.
Our commitment to ensuring that all appropriate taxes are paid by us and those who we do
business with, includes:
- Upholding the rule of the law and the proper administration of justice;
- Carrying out business fairly, honestly and openly;
- Refusing to provide our services where we know have good reason to or suspect them to being misused or abused by a client for the purposes of tax evasion; nor will we aide,
- facilitate or support actions which assist in evasion of tax liabilities;
- Not buying services or goods from any supplier or consultant where we know or have good reason to suspect the supplier or consultant is structuring the sale in a manner to evade their tax liability;
- Implementing and monitoring a programme to counter the risk of us being involved in the facilitation of tax evasion.
We will not engage in transactions which we know, or suspect facilitates tax evasion, even if it may result in us losing business.